Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Top Five Disney's Princess Rapunzel Bedding (Tangled)

Disney Rapunzel 4 Piece Toddler Set, Purple
Disney Tangled Rapunzel
Comforter and Sheet Set
More beautiful Disney themed bedding! I can't get enough of it today, after getting my fill of the Little Mermaid and Sofia the First. Next up we have Disney's Tangled, and its leading lady, the beautiful long-haired Princess Rapunzel. 

To start us off, for toddler fans of the movie, why not pick up the very cute and colorful toddler bedding set above. I just love the floral design and bold images, and I'm sure the little lady in your life will love it too. You get the bedspread, a flat and fitted sheet set and a matching pillowcase to boot. 

If your room has a lot of demure lilac or baby pink decor and you want some softly colored Tangled bedding to match, check out the bedding set on the right. It's so feminine and pretty! Each set comes with a flat and fitted sheet set and a matching pillowcase, and you can get the comforter here.

Disney Tangled Let My Hair Down Comforter
Disney Tangled
Comforter and Sheet set
Tangled themed bedding isn't all purple, for girly-girls who like their room to look pretty in pink, check out the Let My Hair Down comforter above, for which you can get the matching sheets here. I love the color combinations - its so bold and striking. 

If flowers make your day, the comforter and sheet set featured on the right might be just perfect for you. It features a more classic animation rendition of Rapunzel, which is a lot of fun and makes the bedding very unique. 

Disney Princess Tangled Golden
Flower Sheet Set
Last but not least, we have the Golden flower bedding on the left, which I like for its very beautiful color scheme of purple blending seamlessly into pink. 

So there you go, my top five favorite Tangled bedding sets. If you liked this post, you might also like my posts on decorating a Frozen themed bedroom (favorite Disney movie of all time, check it out if you haven't see it!) or a Brave bedroom. Check out the rest of my blog for even more fun bedding and bedroom themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment